Wednesday 1 June 2011

Live and Love :) (Day 6)

So Last night I stayed up 'till 4:30 am and got up at 7:00 am... I was doing homework.. lol I went to school and had a normal day. I got home and watched the Stanley Cup Play-offs, Canuck's vs. Bruins. WE WON! We now lead the series 1-0! I'm soo happy! lol. On Friday after school, I might get to have Max over, depending on when I have my orientation for my new job. I don't have much to say today... I guess I'll finish off with some pics... :P


Max and I after grocery shopping in the states, April 3rd, 2011














Max, April 24th, 2011                                      


















Max with a crazy face, April, 25th, 2011                                              














 Crazy Faces in the car, May, 14th 2011


















 May 22nd, 2011 :D                                                    














A little boy I babysit, Nickolas, and Maximus :) May, 22nd, 2011














Matius, Nickolas' little brother, and Max, also on May, 22nd 2011 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment