Saturday 18 June 2011

Life is beautiful :) Work..... Sleep... Life... Casidhe... lalala :P (Day 23)

So I worked today, 4pm to 8pm, although, Michelle (my manager) asked if I could stay until 8:30, so I did. But then I stayed until 8:45, because I wasn't paying attention... :P At one point the store was REALLY busy and my fellow cashier was on break, I was working the whole front by myself! :S it was scary, but I did good :) my manager, whom I have had an attachment to since I met her :P kept saying that I was doing really good :) I just have to remember to put fries down.. and I have to go faster, but this my 2nd EVER shift, so I did good :) And my sister wasn't there, which made me a little nervous, but I lived, and I did a good job. I work tomorrow, 1pm to 5pm... :D and my sister works 10am to 6pm which means I will have her there the whole time! :D SOOO happy about that! :D I will feel more comfortable with Meghan there! I love her, and I am not afraid to ask her for help. I didn't have a big problem with asking  people for help today, which I was proud of, because I am SHY! Well, not really shy, but I can be :) lol Now I'm just rambling... So ANYWAYS! I work tomorrow, I'll probably have some stories about that. Then I have final exams on Monday, FML! then on Tuesday I have a day off, then Wednesday its back to work, from 5pm - 1am, then Thursday I work, 5pm to 8pm, then on Friday I babysit, Nicholas, Matius, and Enzo, all weekend, until the 26th? Maybe the 27th, then I'm probably working on the 27th, and then I don't know I have a provincail Exam on the 28th... kinda sacred :P. I think i need to get a calendar so I can keep track of all these things, or a day planner, that would work best :) I will have to get one :) I think thats it for this post, I had to make up for my lack of posts lately... :) Hopefull I will have Max over at one point, I really miss that little bum :)

~Casidhe

No comments:

Post a Comment