Monday 13 June 2011

ohhhh... Life. (Day 18)

So life, has been extremely boring.. nothing to do, nothing to do. NO I do NOT want to do my homework.... FML! Only 5 days left of school. I am SO done! I don't want to go, I don't want to go! Anyways... I went to get my Socials Insurance # today at Service Canada, BORING! lol I also went and got my first debit card and bank account! :D That was the highlight of my day. I had an English Final Exam today in English.... That was NOT fun.. I just want to have summer already! GOSH! :P Tomorrow, we have even more reviewing and a whole bunch of other crap that I don't want to do.. BUT I start my job tomorrow!! Pretty exciting! Going to get all trained up! :D Can't Wait! Tee hee! YAY! :) That all for now.. What I have to find out is how to post through my phone.. I dont know how yet.. but I'll figure it out! :)

Photo I took, today! :)

















~Casidhe

No comments:

Post a Comment