Thursday 2 June 2011

-INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE- (Day 7)

So as you can tell, I couldn't figure out a good blog post title.. :P lol Anyways.. today I woke up late, at 8 am... I had to straighten my hair, and get ready, so by the time I was ready to go it was 8:30... School starts at 8:22 >.< My sister, Meghan gave me a ride on her moped! It was sooo cool, I've never been on a moped, I've been on a motorcycle ounce but only that ounce....

Megs on her moped :P

















After that, school went as usual... Boring... :)

Well, tomorrow I get to have Max over! Which is soooo exciting because I didn't see him last week... His mom said that everytime the doorbell of the house rings, he goes running yelling "NAUnTIE!? NAUNTIE! NAUNTIE!" But then he gets mad because it isn't me! Happy to know I'm loved though! :D

Think'll just post more pic's of Max.. more blogidge to come tomorrow... and even more pics of Max! <3

Max and Matius playing on the Piano :)













Me and my baby <3 I love him soo much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment