Friday 10 June 2011

My nephew, Maximus MacNeil (Day 15)

My nephew, Max, was born on the 22nd of Febuary, 2009. I met him on the 25th of Febuary, 2009, I was 13 years, 1 month, and 8days old :). I held him, and he cried, and cried, and cried, but I was in love! He has had his little finger wrapped around my heart for a long time! <3

One of the first times I had held him, he was a couple weeks old! He had brown hair! :O












About, 3 months old, I love him soo much! He only cried when my little brother held him! HAHA!












One of my favourite shots, you can see my love for him in my eyes! This boy, is my life <3












Max and I, on his 1st brithday! :D













Playland, last summer, I got to take him on his very first amusement park ride! :D













Playing on the play thing at Playland! :D













Another one of my favourite shots, Me, Max, and Max's sister, Sarah, also, my niece, walking holding hands <3













Halloween, 2010, personally, I hate this photo, but oh well, we were making memories! :D













This was taken on Max's first day at "Nauntie's" House :D













Max, and I more recently, Don't know the exact date :P

















One of my ABSOLUTE favourites! :D I had long hair! :P













Mid-May this year :D The day I got my hair cut :D













Another recent one, I love this one because we both have really cool glasses on! :D














The most recent photo of the two of us! :D This was yesterday on our trip to the states! :D













His shirt says "If you think I'm cute, you should see my 'Nantie'" hahah!


















I love him! I love him! I love him! <3 This little boy is my whole life, I don't know what I would do without him! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment