Friday 24 June 2011

SHIT! :P Sorta missed a day again :( ... oops :P (June 23rd) (Day 28)

So it's 1:00 am... so I technically missed updating, shit! :P Oops.. oh well. Today I worked 2-8, I was originally scheduled to work 5-8, but on my closing shift last night, Shayla asked if I would switch it to 2-8, I said "suuuure, why not? More money for me" :) haha then at like 12:30, Amanda, called and asked me to come in for 1:30, so I went all the way to work a half-hour early and was told they didn't need me until 2... fml.. I stood around for half an hour doing nothing... lol then I went off to work, for 6 hours :) Can't wait to see my 1st pay check! :D

 Can't update, tomorrow (today) :P, Sat, or Sun. Babysitting for the whole weekend :P

lol thats all for now :)
~Casidhe

No comments:

Post a Comment