Tuesday 31 May 2011

School, Babysitting, Homework.... :D (Day 5)

Today, Was eventful :D I got up at 7 am, which is weird because I went to bed late. At 7:30am when I was supposed to be getting ready for school, I was in my sisters room talking about getting my resume printed... I made it to school with time to spare, I had Math first thing this morning, which I just didn't want to go to. Then I had AVID and we had to finish our portfolios, I was on top of my game, I almost finished the whole thing :) In Socials, I didn't really do anything but work really hard :D In science We're doing a project, it was boring. I really didn't want to do it, BUT oh well :P After school, I had an hour at home, (3:30pm to 4:30pm) Then I went to go babysit, Sasha and Trinity! :D It was fun, I love those girls <3  I babysat until 9:30, then I went home. It's now 10:30 pm. I should be doing homework, but instead I am updating my blog :P I made $25.00 which is awesome :) I love money ;) Other than that my day was pretty boring... I guess I'll do my homework. I should've been doing it, a LONG time ago, but OH WELL! hahaha

~Casidhe

No comments:

Post a Comment