Sunday 29 May 2011

When Life throws you lemons, make lemonade :) (Day 3)

Today, I woke up at 10:00 am, went downstairs, ate breakfast (lunch) :P Did homework, played Sims, and got ready to go babysit Sasha and Trinidy, at 4:00 pm. So today, I basically, just babysat, being, as  it is 9:57pm, and I got home at like 9:30pm. We did at lot of things, us 3 girls. We went outside and played on the jungle gym, Sash swung in the swing for 30 mins, at the least. She was falling asleep, it was cute :) I love babysitting, another passion of mine :) It was a beautiful warm Spring-Summer day, I loved it! I actually got some homework done too, while I was babysitting! Here's some pics :)

Trinidy














Sasha













Life is good, in the hood :)

Sea bueno, amigos. ¡AdiĆ³s para ahora!

No comments:

Post a Comment