Monday 30 May 2011

I GOT MY 1st JOB! (Day 4)

Well, today I was home sick from school. I did a lot of homework, I cleaned the house, and sat on my ass... :P At 6:30pm, my sister called me from work (My sister is Assistant Manager at McDonalds) and said I should come down, because my sisters manager wanted to interview me and possibly hire me! Well, I went down there, I sat down, and we talked. Within 10 minutes I had the job! I AM ECSTATIC! One of the questions I was asked was, "It's a busy day, there is a spill in the lobby, there is no ice left in the ice bucket, and there is a long line of customers waiting to be served, what do you do first?" I said, "Well, fist, I would take care of the spill, because it is a slipping hazard, and second I would take care of the ice" She asked "Why would you take care of the ice before you took care of your waiting customers?" And I said " If there's no ice, you can't serve your customers." Apparently, I am the only person who has ever gotten that answer correct, when asked, by Michelle! I am soo happy! My sister is going to be my boss, though. But oh well! :P Me and Meghan are now, aptly named, HappyMcNeil and HappyMcMeghan :P lol Life is good!!





Bonne nuit tous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment