Friday 27 May 2011

First Blog (Day 1)

Today, May,27th/ 2011 will be my official FIRST BLOG POST! :) I've never tried blogging before, but I thought I'd give it a go, see how it would work out in the end. I've decided that I will blog, everything that happens, in my day-to-day boring life. :P Let's start of with a little bit of who I am. My name is Casidhe Brianne McNeil, I am the daughter of Debra Lynn Morris and Morgan Alexander McNeil, my parents, hit splitsville when I was 5. I am 15 years old, I was born on the 17th of January, 1996. Family is my world. I have 8 siblings, 6 half-siblings from my dad's side, 1 half-sibling, from my mom's side, and 1 full sibling. Currently I have met, only 5 of my 8 siblings. they other 3, I never got to meet. I have 5 brothers, Alan, Liam, Morgan II, Daniel, and Keegan. I have 3 sisters, Shannon, Belinda, and Meghan. I have a bunch of nieces and nephews, but I only know, 3 of them, they are my older brother, Morgan's children, Morgan III, Sarah, and Maximus. My nephew, Max, is my whole world. I can not imagine what my life would be like with out this little man in it. I love him in every single way possible. There are no words to describe the love I have for this boy.

Lets get into more details about me. I am absolutely car seat "crazy" I love seeing kids properly restrained when in the car. I don't know where this "obsession" came from, it just happened. On another note, I am a grade 9 student at Langley Secondary School, In Langley, BC, Canada.I am currently taking, Socials 9, Math 10, English 9, Science 9, and AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) 9. Sometimes, it may not seem like it, but I LOVE school. There are times, when I'd rather not be there, because, yes, it does suck sometimes. In the long run, I know the benefits of school and I will rough it out :)

My life, in a short sentence, is very simple and plain. I rarely do anything exciting, my weeks usually consist of going to school (Monday to Friday) and on the weekends, I usually have my nephew over (that's what I wait all week for :P)

So, I hope you all enjoyed my first ever blog attempt, (I hope it wasn't too bad) I hope I keep up with it everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment