Monday 30 May 2011

Praying for Sam (Day 4)














Sam Sartin is a little boy, who's story I've been following for quite a while now. When Sam was 4 months old, he was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma, one of the deadliest forms of child cancers. I pray for Sam everyday. I pray that God, heals Sam, and the treatment is successful. You can follow Sam's progress by following his mom, Cassie Sartin, on Twitter or by their Facebook Page, or you can follow them using their blog. Please keep this little boy in your mind!


Sam: ©Alex and Cassie Sartin


















My nephew and I with Sam's "Praying for Sam" bracelets :)
(Please Excuse my messy hair) lol
















Praying for you, Sam! <3 


Les enfants sont le futur ! Priez svp pour Sam ! Au revoir pour maintenant !

No comments:

Post a Comment