Saturday 28 May 2011

It's a beautiful life :) (Day 2)

 Today, well... today, I've done nothing, I woke up at 11:10 am, and since then, all I have done is check my Facebook, and play Sims 2. Pretty boring, eh? I told you, my life is REALLY boring! This weekend will probably be a very long, boring one, so far today, I have no plans, which mean I will be sitting on my ass all day, there is a garage sale, across the street, but eh... I don't know. Tomorrow, I will be babysitting from 4:30 until sometime later in the night, which (depending on when I get up) I'll have nothing to do until then. Maybe, I'll do some homework... (YA RIGHT!) Next weekend, I plan to have my nephew over, which means this blog will get, a little more interesting :) BUT we'll have to wait all week for that :P

To keep you occupied, here's a quick video of my nephew eating ice cream and falling asleep in the car, I took this vid, a couple weeks ago, with my phone :)

I forewarn you, you may pass out form over exposure to cuteness ;)

















Here's another, Max is playing with my 12 year old brother, Keegan. This video is best viewed in HD ;)



























Au revoir, pour maintenant, mes amis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment